From: "Remek Kocz" <rek...@gmail.com>
To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:36:20 AM
Subject: [USMA:52771] Re: Completely metric movie trailer.

Yes, saw the Oblivion trailers as well. Very disappointed in the USC in the far
off future. I'm not sure if the whole movie is like that. Some movies will use
a puzzling mixture of USC and metric. Iron Man 3, for instance, uses degrees
Celsius to describe the explosion temperatures which are a key element in plot,
but alongside that distances are in yards, feet, and miles.

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Ressel, Howard (DOT) <