Penny Pritzker coming from a bussiness backround may be a good thing.
Bussiness leaders unlike in the 1970 are less anti- metric. Back then I
think some set up roadblocks to metrication. I am also thinking of the Auto
industry and Procter and Gamble that made the change to metric in their
production. There are people that are in the sciences and engennering that
still love pound force, BTU, and units from centigram, millimeters, and
second system.

--
Sincerely,
Edward B.