On your website, It is a good idea to explain that:All the units of
electricity and magnetism are derived from the meter, kilogram, coulomb and
second. Till exempel, the volt is defined, such as if an electric charge of
1 coulomb changes electric potential by 1 volt, there is energy exchange of
1 joule. As a consequence, an electrical current of 1 amp thru 1 volt for 1
sec delivers energy of 1 joule, which is the kinetic energy of 2 kg moving
at 1 m/s. ON THE OTHER HAND, THERE IS NO RELATION BETWEEN AMPERE, VOLT,
JOULE AND THE STUPID OBSCURANTIST FOOT/POUND.
Similarily, the unit of magnetic field, 1 tesla is defined as if an
electric charge of 1 coulomb is moving at a velocity of 1 m/s perpendicular
to a magnetic field of 1 tesla, it experiences a force of 1 newton
perpendicular to both the magnetic field and velocity vectors.
Einstein's famous equation, E = m x c^2 works only in metric: m is in Kg, c
= 3 x 10^8 m/s , E = energy in joules, 1 wh = 3600 (watt-sec or joules). 1
more reason to dump the stupid moronic idiotic foot/pound system and switch
to metric.
Thus in the metric system, 1 Kg of matter that gets completely converted
into energy, would generate 9 x 10^16 Joules or (9 x 10^16/3600000) = 2.5 x
10^10 KWH
To apply Einstein's famous equation in non-metric units, the unit of energy
would be defined as the kinetic energy of 2 units of mass moving at a speed
of 1 unit of length/sec and the speed of light in vacuum expressed in units
of length/sec.
Since we already have 1 Volt x 1 Amp x 1 sec = 1 Joule of electrical
energy, for non-metric units, you would have to define another obscure unit.
Also, please use international date standard year-month-day , write date
the way you write Numbers in Mathematics most signifikant -> least
signifikant. do internet search on ISO date standard.
The US passport does not use the twisted stupid date format with the day in
the middle.