Hi Konstanitn,

I assume you mean you are using VirtualBox, not VMWare.

You will need to add a USB Filtering rule for the USRP within the settings for
the virtual machine (within VirtualBox settings).

You will need to add a rule for VID: 2500 PID: 0020 for the B210.

Also, you need replace the value "<install-path>" with the path to which UHD is
installed, commonly this is /usr/local/. uhd_images_downloader will be located
/usr/local/lib/uhd/utils/uhd_image_downloader.py

Regards,
Nate Temple