I made one for a project, but can't share it as it's customer work. It's a
little bit tricky and I never got it 100% right, but it works well enough
for what it needs to do. The tricky parts are preserving or reconstituting
packet boundaries, and being able to advance and delay the stream without
blocking downstream (or upstream) blocks.

--n