Hello Wahhab Albazrqaoe,

It is certainly possible to configure each USRP to be tuned to a different
frequency and to be synchronized closely in time. A 1 Gigabit Ethernet
connection can carry approximately 25 MS/s of 16 bit samples and 50 MS/s of
8 bit samples. We do not support sending 4 bit samples so it is not
possible to carry 100 MHz worth of spectrum over the 1 GigE cable of an
N2x0 or USRP2. You should operate in Dual Ethernet mode using the MIMO
cable to share clock and time references. If you already have external 10
MHz and 1 PPS references that you can send to both then the MIMO cable
gives you little benefit in this situation.
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp2.html#usrp2_mimocable

You will be limited to 8 bit samples so you should check that you
application will be ok with that limitation. Newer USRPs use faster
connections such as USB 3 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet to pass higher resolution
samples at higher rates.

Regards,
Derek