Thank you Derek for the comments.
I just want to clarify this point about connecting two USRP devices; first,
it seems to be fine to connect a USRPN200 with USRP2 (via a MIMO cable),
right?
Second, by connecting two devices via MIMO cable, I need to connect their
GigaBit Ethenet cables to a GigaBit switch, which feeds the host, right? Is
there an example (i.e. code) on how to do such configuration? What
parameters to send to each device?
I also don't have an external source, like 10MHz and 1 PPS references; my
plan is just to use MIMO cable; it seems from your reply it is doable.

Another question, I have two USRPB210 devices, is it possible to use these
devices instead of USRPN/2? Is there an extra hardware/software that we
need to use with USRPB210 to get the two devices sync in time and freq?

Best,
Wahhab