W dniu 13.11.2017 o 11:36, Piotr Krysik via USRP-users pisze:
> Dear list,
>
> Little update on transmitting bursts and simultaneous receiving with
> USRP B210. When I connect anything that has some path between TX/RX SMA
> port's body and inner female sleeve contact (like 3dB attenuator or even
> my finger) the output signal starts to look ok. I don't know what is
> causing this and if it can be corrected with a firmware change (I'm not
> actively looking for the cause currently).

Another update:

With a log periodic antenna connected to Tx port (the 850-6500MHz one
from Ettus) everything works fine. With vertical antennas (like VERT900
or VERT2450 from Ettus) the mentioned problem appears.

I suppose that for all antennas that have connection between the active
pin and the ground it might work fine.

Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik