I had a question in regards to GNU radio. I am currently trying to sample
different center frequency values with my USRP Rio in GNU radio. I was looking
for a method to automatically change values of n amount of center frequency and
write the (finite) values into n amount of file sinks, I can do it one a at a
time but i was hopping i could implement a block (or create one) that would do
it as the program ran. I see different codes on github like schedulers that i
think could work, but could you help me implement these codes into blocks?
thank you so much.

Best,

Jacob Giese