Hi Derek,

so you are basically saying that I should not see any or just little aliasing?

Best regards,
Fabian Schwartau

Am 15.02.2018 um 17:54 schrieb Derek Kozel:
Hello Fabian,

The set_rx_bandwidth() function does not work with the TwinRX. If the value returned by get_rx_bandwidth is changing then that is a bug which I will look into. It is used for the B2xx and E3xx series, as well as the brand new N310, which have RFICs with programmable bandpass filters.

The TwinRX gets two channels of 100 MS/s complex samples by running the ADCs at 200 MS/s real value sampling and doing a conversion to half rate complex with appropriate filtering. Yes, there is a digital frequency shift of + or - 50 MHz (equivalent to 150 MHz) to bring the final IF to baseband and correct for mirroring caused by the various mixing possibilities.

The DDC contains a set of halfband filters and a CIC filter. This is described in detail in the manual. The DDC will appropriately filter for its decimation factor.
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_general.html#general_sampleratenotes

Regards,
Derek