Just saw that the N310 is officially on the ettus.com website.  Curious
about the following:

   - The product pages says that it's not for fast tuning.  Should I expect
   roughly the same tuning times as the B2x0 radios?
   - At the bottom of the page there is a note about only being able to
   tune 2 LOs independently.  Does this mean that even though there are 4 RX
   paths, you can only look on 2 large bands at the same time (assuming all
   the bands you want are > 200 MHz apart)?
   - Are timed commands supported the way they are for the N and X series?
   I don't mean the limited timed command support that the B series radios
   have.
   - If so, is there just one command FIFO like in the N and X series?

Thanks!

-Dave