On 03/07/2018 08:07 PM, liu Jong via USRP-users wrote:
Hi all,
Do you give us some advice?
thank you.

best regards
Jon

This is pretty-much what electronics *DOES*.

There will be harmonics of the master clock at some level, and only 5dB above the noise is actually really good.

Unless each compartment of a modern radio is in its own EMI-isolated package, there will be some radiation of clock signals. It's inevitable, so, you choose your master clock to not coincide with any of desired signal frequencies, wherever possible, and if not you have a "map" of frequencies that are likely to contain low-level harmonics of clocks inside the electronics.

ANY wide-band modern receiver has this problem. But for many single-purpose applications, clock choices are made to avoid it being a problem or, if the harmonics are low (like only +5dB above the noise), simply ignored.

    Hi all,
    We test it with matlan2017b.But we don't think it does with softwere.

    best regards
    Jon