Hi Derek,

I have two questions about the rx timed samples example,
1. is there python version for timed command?
2. Is the time stamp from the clock on USRP or on the host?

Thanks

Zhongyuan Zhao

PhD Candidate,
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Office Hour: WF 9:30-10:00am, Avery Hall 12,
Suite 117, Schorr Center,
Lincoln, Nebraska 68588-0115