Hello,

The same commands are available in the GNU Radio environment and I believe
are exposed in the pre-release Python API branch.

The FPGA radio blocks contain a timekeeper which is a counter which
increments at the same rate as the master_clock_rate which is the effective
ADC/DAC sample rate. This allows for commands to be executed with very fine
temporal precision.

Regards,
Derek