Dear community,

I would like to add an external clock to two USRP in order to have the same
clock discarding possible synchronization issues. The desirable frequency
of the clock would be 184 MHz (compatible with LTE).

And I was wondering about what will be the possible solutions:

--> It is possible to use a sine signal with a desirable frequency as an
external clock? In this case what will the amplitude of the signal be?
Unfortunately, I do not have a PWM generator in order to use it as a clock.

--> It is possible to use another USRP as an external clock using a
transmit basic daughterboard ?

Thanks you so much in advance.

Best regards,
Alejandro