On 04/06/2018 08:29 AM, ALEJANDRO BLANCO PIZARRO wrote:
Hi all, Marcus,

Thanks for the answer, it was really useful. Now, I am trying to generate the 10Mhz signal using a vector signal generator, but the signal is nor really pure because the signal generator bandwidth is only 60MHz. Also, the Vpp of the signal is 1.4 V, is it correct?

If someone can see the signal (in attached) and tell me if I can use it as an external clock, it will be really helpful.

Best regards,
Alejandro
What is the stability of your vector signal generator? I suspect that it's much worse than the on-board clocks.

You'd do better to use an external GPSDO to feed to your two X310.