Dear All,

I am new to RFNoC development, and hope some of you can give some
insight. I was looking the fpga-src repository, and reading RFNoC docs
online. Reading the source code I see that m_axis_data_tdata and
s_axis_data_tdata are always 32 bit wide (16+16 bits for I/Q). I would
like to process two streams on an X310 coming from two UB160
daughter-boards in sync at 100 MHz sampling rate. Can I just connect
two noc_block_ddc's to a single custom RFNoC processing engine with
two input and two output ports? Then how do I hook this up to the PC
in a way that if there are lost packets in either direction, then on
both channels I loose the same amount of samples?

Best,
Miklos