Hi all,
Currently I am developing an application with multi usrp using two X310. My
current configuration is using all 4 channel in usrp with all subdev
enabled (A:0 B:0), both feed by an external clock. However I am curious if
we have already issued stream command, is it possible to block one of the
channel especially during send or recv command? My goal is controlling
which channel can active while the other is not active / not transmitting
anything.
I would be glad if anyone could provide me some recommendation on how to
implement such thing.

Thank you very much,,

Regards,
Harfan