Hi All,
I have question related to two function in UHD. There is a function to
choose subdev (set_tx/rx_subdev_spec) and set antenna (set_tx/rx_antenna).
What is the difference between these two function? If i choose for example
subdev A:0, does it automatically select antenna in the RF A daughterboard?
Does it mean the subdev function overrides the select antenna function or
is there any other way to utilize these two function?
I have USRP x310  with UBX daughterboards. I am just wondering if I can
control which channel that can transmit/receive information from the
antenna while still enabling all channel in the stream argument.
I am grateful if somebody could help me to understand this.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Harfan.