Hello Kunal,

Please keep the mailing list included so that others can assist in
answering the questions or learn from the responses.
The set_rx_dc_offset function still exists. Here is the C++ API for that
function.
http://files.ettus.com/manual/classuhd_1_1usrp_1_1multi__usrp.html#
a7beb49c1a04a81b3e7569db482453746

The page you link to contains mostly C++ code examples, so my guess would
be that the previous author (four years ago) was making changes to the
gr-uhd source code to set the DC and IQ offsets manually.
The functions also are exposed in gr-uhd in C++ and python:

https://www.gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1uhd_1_1usrp__source.html#
ae3a31eb295e486c17c9e3d4b051e2ba8
https://www.gnuradio.org/doc/sphinx/uhd_blocks.html#
gnuradio.uhd.usrp_source_sptr.set_dc_offset

In order to use these you'll have to add either Python or C++ code to your
GNU Radio flowgraph.

If you really want to make these changes in UHD we can point you into the
source, but it's going to be much simpler and easier to do so using the
existing APIs.

Regards,
Derek