On 06/13/2018 03:23 PM, Sylvain Munaut via USRP-users wrote:
Hi,

So the question is: Is it possible to modify something ins the firmware in
order to establish only USB 3.0 connections?

The USB3-only behavior of the ICRON USB3-over-fiber is one of the reasons that I rejected it as a solution for USRPs.

I'm not even certain that having a host controller that is ONLY USB3 is even spec compliant, but it's likely that the USB3 *cameras* that these extenders are intended for happen to work OK in that situation.