Dears,

To be more specific, we want to control multiple USRPs with one (remote)
computer. We would like to stream known and periodic signal from each USRP.
The sequence on each USRP is unique and is different from other USRPs.

 Since the samples from each USRP are known, it would be more convenient if
we can generate the samples once and preferably store them locally on each
USRP. In this configuration,  we want to use the host computer to send
control commands to the USRPs specifying when each of them must transmit
its specific samples. The USRPs are assumed to be synchronized, so the
control commands from the host will generate a TDMA scheme. Each USRP will
start signal transmission upon receiving the control command from the host
computer. I would like to know that:

1. Is it possible to store the samples on the USRPs? or should we stream
the samples from the host computer to the USRPs for each transmission?
2.  Can we use the full bandwidth and 200MS/s in this setup?
3. After knowing the answer to the previous question,  I would like to know
how we can implement it? do you happen to have a demo or an example that
can guide us in this implementation?

Best,
Farnaz