Dear Rob,
Thanks for your helpful response. The reason that we need to use a switch
is due to hour host hardware limits, which only have one 10GBE.
About the second remark in your email, do you have an example or a
reference where a similar case was implemented which we can use  as a
guideline for our implementation?

Best regards,
Farnaz