Please follow the N310 Getting Started Guide on the Ettus Research
Knowledge Base. Do not follow the printed Getting Started Guide that was
included in the N310 box. The on-line guide should work for you. Please let
us know if you're able to make any progress.

--Neel Pandeya (sent from my Android phone)