chained DDCs?
From: "Brian Padalino" <bpadal...@gmail.com>
Date: 12/3/18 11:44 am
To: "Jason Matusiak" <ja...@gardettoengineering.com>
Cc: "USRP-users@lists.ettus.com" <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>

   On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 11:32 AM Jason Matusiak via USRP-users
<usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:
 Actually, upon further review, I can get this to happen with the stock XG
image and as simple flowgraph as possible.

If I run the stock image as non-RFNoC seems to be fine, so it has something to
do with me using RFNoC.

I tried switing to HG, but I see the same issues.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I find it hard to believe that this is
happening for everyone else, but I can't figure out why it would happen with
the stock image.  My specs are:
[INFO] [UHD] linux; GNU C++ version 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-28);
Boost_105300; UHD_4.0.0.rfnoc-devel-702-geec24d7b

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Can I use chained DDCs?