I see.  Okay.  I would like to investigate the precompiled packages back as far
as the Ettus repository has them but being new to Linux I’m ignorant about how
to use PPAs to actually get to the code I need and use it so I’ll need to do
some intensive research to find a tutorial or instructions as to how to use
them.  So this will take me a little while to come up to speed on it.

Joe