Thanks for digging into that for us, Nick.  Interesting.  As the hardware
change to rev4 occurred around mid 2011 and the earliest UHD version that
exists on the files.ettus.com/uhd <http://files.ettus.com/uhd> page is Feb
2104, what is the likelihood in your opinion that the UHD version will be
compatible with the rev2/3 hardware from 2011?

So far I’ve not been successful in reviving the 2014 UHD version so I’m asking
to determine whether continued effort to do so is likely to yield anything
positive with respect to interfacing with the 2011 hardware.

Joe