Would it be possible to run network mode on both E310 and N300 using the
latest UHD driver v3.14.0?

The N300 requires v3.12.0 or greater to run host mode and I currently have
release-4 with a UHD version v3.9.2 on the E310. But the condition to run
network mode is that the UHD drivers of radio and host machine must match.
I couldn't find any information on how to update the E310 UHD drivers
directly, but I have tried creating a SDK version using release-4 building
UHD v3.14.0 but wasn't successful running network mode with E310. Any
suggestions or help would be really appreciated.