Hi Sneha - Please "reply all" to keep the discussion on the USRP users email
list. More eyes reading these means a greater chance that folks will jump in to
help!

The startup time for UHD / USRP / GR will be very similar between different
runs of the exact same flowgraph, but not exactly the same. If you were to
somehow measure these and plot them, I'd bet you'd get a curve that looks
Gaussian except with limits (a "truncated normal distribution"). The exact same
file being Tx'd over and again will have a slightly different delay on Tx each
time.

Not sure this is what you're experiencing. If you don't think it is, then
please provide more information; what we have right now is pretty thin.

Hope this is useful! - MLD