I recall this used to happen to some B100s.

There’s an EEPROM writer command, I think, that can restore the correct
identity.

These devices are quite obsolete now, so don’t get your hopes up too much.

I’m in the road at the moment and won’t be back until Friday. I should be able
to dig up the magic incantations after then. Unless some other Ettus old-timer
remembers the correct spell.

Sent from my iPhone