Thank you  Guys,

I received a Magic word

sudo /⁠path/⁠to/⁠fx2_init_eeprom -⁠-⁠type b100 -⁠-⁠vid 04b4 -⁠-⁠pid 8613

And it's worked perfect

Now my old USRP B100 is alive again!

But when I power off/on the device I must to repeat the process, because
the eeprom do not remain loaded

just in case, do you have any other magic word ? to make the changes
permanently

Best Regards
Javier