Hey Arun,

The temperature range for the X310 and the TwinRX is noted as 23 +/- 3 C.
This is meant to convey that the device is intended for indoor lab use and
has not been thoroughly tested in extreme environments like you've
mentioned. You're also correct that you'll see device performance change
over that temperature range and I think -20C will be dipping below the
rating of some of the components. Some key components can be found here:

https://kb.ettus.com/X300/X310#Key_Component_Datasheets

Depending on what you're hoping to do, we see folks develop custom
enclosures for these types of radios with and without thermal regulation.
At the end of the day if you're subjecting this radio to those kinds of
extremes, it's up to you to put it through its paces and make sure it'll
meet your needs. I'll also note that we don't formally endorse any X310
enclosures, but one of the few IP67 OTS solutions I've found for the X310
is sold by Pixus:

http://www.pixustechnologies.com/products/enclosure-system-solutions/specialty-small-form-factor-rugged-x310-other-2/specialty-small-form-factor-rugged-x310-other/

Not sure if this does anything to extend temperature range, but it could be
a starting point in developing your own ruggedized solution to deploy. Also
if anyone else has recommendations or experience with X310 enclosure
solutions, I'd be curious to hear what you've made or worked with in the
past.

Best,

Sam