Hi Saeid - Not sure what's going on with your GR install ... did you do
"sudo make install" after doing "make"? Did you do "sudo ldconfig" after
installing?

It looks like you need to install "python-sip" to get around this latest
issue. Same basic method as "python-six", whatever that was that you did
successfully. - MLD