Answering your questions:

A - Our X310 is connected via PCI-E, so the only buffer we have is the one used in recv() function. B - Our system is not virtualized, the receiver card is directly connected to the SDR.

We have problems with gnu-companion opening your .grc file , so we couldn't test it. We suspect recompiling gnuradio will fix this issue.

I would like to ask you another question:

- The value returned from get_max_num_samps() is 1020 samples per packet. Is this value a constant depending on the hardware? It would be great for us to reach 1024 samples per packet.

Thanks beforehand.