Also, when I compiled from the OOT directory for ARM, I used this command,
which I pieced together from the RFNoC build guide, and the release-4 guide
for cross-compiling gr-ettus.

cmake
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=~/rfnoc/src/gnuradio/cmake/Toolchains/oe-sdk_cross.cmake
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
-DUHD_FPGA_DIR="/home/jon/rfnoc/src/uhd/fpga-src/" ../

Regards,
Jon