Hi Paweł - I'd recommend using these install instructions <
https://kb.ettus.com/Building_and_Installing_the_USRP_Open-Source_Toolchain_(UHD_and_GNU_Radio)_on_Linux
>.
Please note specifically the section for "Configuring USB". It sounds like
you've done most of the work already; just a couple parts that might be
additions or different to be finalized. Hope this is useful! - MLD

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:33 AM Paweł Gocyla via USRP-users <
usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with ettus usrp B200 on linux ubuntu.
>
> I have made all steps regarding UHD and driver installation with this
> tutorial:
>
> https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000015BIZSA2&l=pl-PL
>
> I turned on support for usb 3.0 in vmware settings.
> I installed intel drivers for support of usb 3.0 (on windows host) ->
> after that vmware was finding this device as B200 for a while but after
> host windows restart is identifying this device as before as WestBridge. In
> ubuntu I have warning from vmware workstation that there is a driver error.
>
> In windows host this device is properly identyfied as Ettus Research LLC
> B20/B210. On ubuntu I installed driver via apt - libuhd3.15.0.
>
> uhd_usrp_probe and uhd_find_devices can't find any usrp devices.
>
> lsusb also doesn't recognise this usrp B200 device.
>

> I was searching in google for more information but I don't have any ideas
> how to fix it and what is wrong.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help !

Michael Dickens
Ettus Research Technical Support