Hello Snehasish,

Unfortunately, the standard library of blocks does not have a Fractional
Decimator. Your best bet is to try to use the one made by Synchronous Labs
a few years ago. Their code is on github here:
https://github.com/SynchronousLabs/rfnoc-SynchronousLabs. Since it was
built, RFNoC has had some changes that will need to be fixed, but I think
this is your only option versus writing one from scratch.

Jonathon