From: Jonathon Pendlum <jonathon.pend...@ettus.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 8:58 AM
To: Snehasish Kar <snehasish....@live.com>
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Fractional downsampling in rfnoc

Hi Snehasish,

I forgot about that error. I actually made an issue about it on their repo:
https://github.com/SynchronousLabs/rfnoc-SynchronousLabs/issues/2. Unless they
provide an EDIF or their source code, you can only use their code for
simulation. Certainly a disappointing oversight on their part.

Jonathon

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 6:21 PM Snehasish Kar