Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to use one of the available FPGA blocks from Ettus – such as FIR
filter -- to customize my FPGA image, and add the corresponding control driver
for C++ application and Gnuradio. However, after creating newmod with
rfnocmodtool, I have tried to add fir filter block, the tool is not aware about
the existing blocks. Instead, the rfnocmodtool has created a module from
scratch called FIR. In other words, it did not import the FIR module that is
offered by Ettus team. Is there any other way of doing this? How can add a OOT
RFNoC FIR control module to gnuradio?

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
--
Askar, Ramez, M.Sc.
Research Associate / Project Manager / Delegate