Maria,

So, if I understand correctly, I have to put there also something like "self.ettus_rfnoc_rx_radio_0.set_rx_agc(enable,0)" isn't it?

Exactly! Take a look at [1] for the correct syntax.

[1] https://github.com/EttusResearch/gr-ettus/blob/1038c4ce5135a2803b53554fc4971fe3de747d9a/include/ettus/rfnoc_rx_radio.h#L97

Let me know if that worked out for you.

Cheers,
Julian