Hi Jules,

Thank you, I will try it and let you know as soon as possible.

By the way, I have checked the python generated using the UHD USRP SOURCE
block (instead of the RFNoC radio block) with AGC active and it generates
the set of AGC fine. So, as you said, it is fixed in gr-uhd but it might
still be a bug in gr-ettus.

Thanks again for the help!

Kind Regards,

Maria