Hi,

I followed the tutorial "Getting started with RFNoc4" for making the demo block as suggested in the tutorial. I am working with uhd version 4.2 and a x310

I can build a FPGA image with the OOT block just fine and I get the expected uhd_usrp_probe output:

   |     _____________________________________________________
   |    /
   |   |       RFNoC blocks on this device:
   |   |   * 0/Block#0
   |     _____________________________________________________
   |    /
   |   |       Static connections on this device:
   |   |   * 0/SEP#4:0==>0/Block#0:0
   |   |   * 0/Block#0:0==>0/SEP#4:0

I succeed in creating my own RFNoc demo block using modtool but actually working with it with the cpp file in the app/ directory fails.

Even after modifying most of the CMakefiles files inthe example directory (replacing "gain" by "demo") I reach the point where I get the following error:

Error: LookupError: This device does not have a block of type rfnoc::demo::demo_block_control with ID: 0/Demo#0

So my questions are how can I make my process detect my demo block? What should I change in my uhd lib and include if there is a need to? And is there maybe a full tutorial delving into the process of making and driving a custom block using c++?

Thanks in advance
Maxime