Hello,

I intend to calibrate the gain of my B210 across different temperatures so I
can make adjustments to my data in post-processing. Has anyone ever attempted
something like this? I have some questions:

1. Where is the temperature sensor physically located on the B210? Is it
representative of the RF front-end?

2. Is there a  GNURadio way of getting temperature sensor data and saving it to
a separate file as metadata? I have this working somewhat but it is a very
roundabout Rube Goldberg implementation. Is there some GNURadio Companion block
that will let me output this data and save to a separate file?

Thanks!