Thanks! Opened https://github.com/yaronf/I-D/issues/350

        Yaron

On 5/27/22, 09:21, "Martin Thomson" <m...@lowentropy.net> wrote:

    I made some comments in discussion of 6125bis that I think this document
should address.

    Basically, the document would benefit from a discussion on multi-server
deployments in a few arrangements:

    * deployments where multiple servers speak for the same names, but with
different protocols.  ALPACA showed us that cross-protocol confusion,
particularly for protocols that do not define the use of ALPN, can be exploited
by directing protocols toward endpoints that use different protocols

    * deployments where multiple servers and services with overlapping names
that have different TLS configurations.  DROWN showed us that the security of
these servers depends on the *weakest* server configuration.  If the weak
instance can be attacked, that affects all services that share the same name.
This depends a little on the nature of the attack. An attack like this can
render ALPN protections useless.

    See also https://github.com/richsalz/draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis/issues/43