Good to know. Thanks for your help!

-- 
Berndt Jung
Sent with Sparrow

On Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Roberto De Ioris wrote: 
> 
> > Thanks, I wasn't sure if the docs were in sync with the source. Still, in
> > that case I would have thought that only one of the 'listening' workers
> > would have received the signal, when in fact it was somewhat
> > unpredictable, and always more than one.
> > 
> > Regardless I would have expected the signal to keep firing for each file
> > change/touch.
> > 
> > I was doing this on Mac OS 10.6,
> 
> kqueue() in all the BSD flavour i tried does not trigger event on touch
> (it is a limit of the kevent api).
> If you run it on Linux it should work without problems.
> 
> 
> -- 
> Roberto De Ioris
> http://unbit.it
> _______________________________________________
> uWSGI mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi
> 
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to