Il giorno 19/mag/2011, alle ore 15.29, Igor Katson ha scritto:

> Hello!
> 
> I am runnning uWSGI with "runit" and a single uwsgi.conf file for
> multiple sites.
> 
> All runit scripts (for each site) look similar to:
> #!/bin/bash
> exec /usr/local/sbin/uwsgi -x /etc/uwsgi.conf:mysite.net
> 
> Sometimes (not always), when I restart a single script e.g.
> 
> sv restart mysite.net
> 
> one of other sites starts producing an empty page, but gives out HTTP
> 200 status, and there is nothing special in the logs, which just look
> like everything is ok.
> 
> It all continues unitil I do
> killall uwsgi
> 
> After that runit restarts all the services and it's all ok.
> 
> I thought that there might be a single socket for many instances, but it
> does not seem so.
> 
> How can I make that not happen?
> 


The configuration seems corrent, but is is not clear tome how runit restart the 
instances.

Does it send a specific unix signal, or you have defined a script ?

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it

_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to