Hello!

I am runnning uWSGI with "runit" and a single uwsgi.conf file for
multiple sites.

All runit scripts (for each site) look similar to:
#!/bin/bash
exec /usr/local/sbin/uwsgi -x /etc/uwsgi.conf:mysite.net

Sometimes (not always), when I restart a single script e.g.

sv restart mysite.net

one of other sites starts producing an empty page, but gives out HTTP
200 status, and there is nothing special in the logs, which just look
like everything is ok.

It all continues unitil I do
killall uwsgi

After that runit restarts all the services and it's all ok.

I thought that there might be a single socket for many instances, but it
does not seem so.

How can I make that not happen?

Thanks in advance.
<uwsgi>
    <!-- Generic configuration -->
    <processes>1</processes>
    <eval>
import os, sys
import os.path
sys.path.append(os.path.dirname(os.path.dirname(__file__)))
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'settings'
import django.core.handlers.wsgi
application = django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandler()
</eval>
    <home>/var/www/pyenv/gcdjango/</home>

    <!-- My sites -->
    <pythonpath id="mysite.net">/var/www/grandcapital_net/</pythonpath>
    <socket id="mysite.net">/var/run/uwsgi/mysite.net.sock</socket>
    <processes id="mysite.net">4</processes>
    <master id="mysite.net" />

    <pythonpath 
id="django.dev.mysite.net">/var/www/grandcapital_django_dev/</pythonpath>
    <socket 
id="django.dev.mysite.net">/var/run/uwsgi/django.dev.mysite.net.sock</socket>

    <pythonpath 
id="my.django.dev.mysite.net">/var/www/my_grandcapital_django_dev/</pythonpath>
    <socket 
id="my.django.dev.mysite.net">/var/run/uwsgi/my.django.dev.mysite.net.sock</socket>

    <pythonpath id="my.mysite.net">/var/www/grandcapital_django/</pythonpath>
    <socket id="my.mysite.net">/var/run/uwsgi/my.mysite.net.sock</socket>
    <processes id="my.mysite.net">4</processes>
    <master id="my.mysite.net" />

    <pythonpath id="my.site.ru">/var/www/my_site_ru/</pythonpath>
    <socket id="my.site.ru">/var/run/uwsgi/my.site.ru.sock</socket>

    <pythonpath id="site.ru">/var/www/site_ru/</pythonpath>
    <socket id="site.ru">/var/run/uwsgi/site.ru.sock</socket>

    <!-- Other sites -->
    <home id="site2.ru">/var/www/pyenv/trip/</home>
    <pythonpath id="site2.ru">/var/www/site3/</pythonpath>
    <socket id="site2.ru">/var/run/uwsgi/site2.ru.sock</socket>
    <processes id="site2.ru">4</processes>

    <home id="site3.ru">/var/www/pyenv/trip/</home>
    <pythonpath id="site3.ru">/var/www/site3/</pythonpath>
    <socket id="site3.ru">/var/run/uwsgi/site3.ru.sock</socket>

    <socket id="hgwebdir">/var/run/uwsgi/hgwebdir.sock</socket>
    <eval id="hgwebdir">
from mercurial.hgweb.hgweb_mod import hgweb
from mercurial.hgweb.hgwebdir_mod import hgwebdir

CONFIG = '/var/www/.hgweb.conf'

application = hgwebdir(CONFIG)
</eval>
</uwsgi>
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to