Thanks! I have another question: my application logs to stderr, and uWSGI puts these writes in the uWSGI log.
When I enable UDP logging but don't start a UDP server, my application raises an IOError (connection refused) when trying to write to stderr. This is not what I'd expect, which is that the log will be silently discarded. Is this a bug? A feature? I wouldn't want a failing logserver to take out all my workers... Thanks again, - Yaniv On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Roberto De Ioris <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > I'd like to log to UDP, using the --udp so uWSGI will be my udp > logserver. > > However, uWSGI exists immediately, complaining that -s is not given and > > that > > stdin is not a socket, like so: > > $ /usr/local/bin/uwsgi --udp 127.0.0.1:9022 > > *** Starting uWSGI 0.9.7.2 (64bit) on [Sat May 21 11:44:25 2011] *** > > compiled with version: 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5666) (dot 3) on 10 May > > 2011 > > 18:01:56 > > your memory page size is 4096 bytes > > Python version: 2.6.1 (r261:67515, Jun 24 2010, 21:47:49) [GCC 4.2.1 > > (Apple > > Inc. build 5646)] > > Python main interpreter initialized at 0x10020c030 > > The -s/--socket option is missing and stdin is not a socket. > > $ > > > > Am I missing something obvious here? > > > > This is a bug of the 0.9.7 tree, you can use the 0.9.8 or pass a fake -s > option (-s /tmp/fake.sock) > > -- > Roberto De Ioris > http://unbit.it > _______________________________________________ > uWSGI mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi >
_______________________________________________ uWSGI mailing list [email protected] http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi
