Hi,

I have used flask/bottle with nginx/uWSGI gevent loop with great success
for 2.7

Its now time for me to move on up to 3.6

I see that uWSGI supports asyncio but does not appear that the use of
asyncio with flask is heavily supported by the community

What are the python 3.6 frameworks as closest top flask as possible that
will use uWSGI asyncio?  e.g. aiohttp? sanic?

what is the uWSGI python that needs asyncio with 3.x using for a framework?

It appears that I can still use gevent with flask with python 3 but this is
a monkey patch to force async wherase asyncio is native

Thanks