Mario,

Thank you for the information.  I'll contact Mad Max Enterprises.

Glenn
-----Original Message-----
From: Mario C Aguiar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 4:24 PM
To: V-MAX TECH LIST
Subject: Re: swing arm

Glenn Pool wrote:
 Could you tell me what you mean by "notching"?  I plan to brace and widen the swingarm on my 98 Vmax.  Also, can you refer me to a shop who can do both?  Glenn, Los Angeles, Ca.
Glenn,
           If you look on the left side of you swing arm, (driveshaft side) you'll see there is an "indentation" on your swing arm at the widest point of the tire wall. To be able to accommodate wider tires, that indentation has to be increased so the new tire will have room for a wider profile.
Paul Civitello at Mad Max Enterprises does both, and also can make wider rims out of your stock ones (front and rear)

Mario